16mm polyethylene pipe for irrigation and water supply (LLD)
Features of 16mm polyethylene pipe (laden)
- Reduce water consumption due to water transfer directly to the plant root
- Weed growth and transfer of agricultural pesticides to plants due to direct water transfer to root and special saving on water and fertilizer consumption
- 100% compatibility with all standard connections
- Resistance to solar destructive radiation (UV radiation)
- Light weight, impact resistance
- Easy and quick installation of fittings, drip irrigation fittings are also compressive and fit easily into the load pipe.
- The 16mm polyethylene pipe is mainly used as an auxiliary pipe for irrigation of agricultural lands and irrigation of gardens and greenhouses.
- Can be packed in 100 – 200 – 400 m area as per customer request